Creative Directors will be tasked with managing the creative process of all graphics and promotional materials, from start to finish. There are two openings for this role.
Responsibilities of each Creative Director will include:
• Developing graphics and promotional materials for ECL’s, Case Competition, Workshops, and all other social media initiatives.
• Trimming and editing of Coffee Chat recordings for upload to the ECL website and social media.
• Monitoring the performance of each graphic/promotion on the basis of social media engagement, views, interactions, etc.
• Briefing the rest of the Executive Team on the above and offering areas for improvement.
• Proposing and taking the lead on new ideas for ECL’s marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• A creative mindset, with the ability to take initiative and deliver results autonomously.
• Strong communication, teamwork, and leadership skills.
• Experience managing social media accounts and creating content is an asset.
• Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and related graphic design programs is an asset.
Apply here by February 1, 2021 at 11:59 pm: