Director of Internal
Xlerate is seeking to hire an outgoing and hardworking individual with a high level of organizational skills to take on the role of Director of Internal for the upcoming 2021-22 academic year. Working closely with the Co-Vice Presidents, this individual will be integral for ensuring strong communication and collaboration across all portfolios. They will focus on supporting the development and maintenance of team affairs, such as help planning team socials, providing internal support, and helping organize meetings. In addition, the Director of Internal will be responsible for assisting the team with any projects or initiatives that require extra support. Successful candidates must be able to communicate effectively, be flexible and adaptable, and coordinate with the executive team to ensure internal alignment.
- Assist the executive team with any projects or initiatives that require extra support
- Maintain constant communication with all portfolios to ensure the team is up to date about Xlerate events and initiatives
- Update the club calendar, organize team meetings, and take meeting minutes
- Support with the planning and execution of team socials
- Mediating conflict between executive team if necessary
- Responsible for assisting portfolio VPs with monthly portfolio check-ins
- Other duties as assigned
Average Time Commitment: 5 hours/week
You will receive an email regarding your status as a prospective candidate by the end of September 24th, 2021. If you are selected for an interview, you will be allowed to choose a time slot that best suits your schedule from a list of dates. Be prepared for a video interview during the weekend of September 25th - 28th. Please reach out to Hannah Castell (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Yeva Palchitsky (email@example.com) with any questions or concerns.