Director of Strategic Partnerships
The Director of Strategic Partnerships will be in charge of cultivating and developing Corporate Sponsor and/or Partner relationships.
Responsibilities of the Director of Strategic Partnerships will include:
• Developing and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with new and existing sponsors and partners.
• Conduct research and develop proposals for potential partnerships that align with ECL’s purpose and goals.
• Developing corporate sponsorship packages in collaboration with the VP of Finance to ensure alignment with budget.
• Handle all accommodations related to partners and sponsors, and redirect to relevant portfolios as necessary.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Strong interpersonal and networking, skills, with the ability to convey value persuasively and persistently to others.
• Solid presentation and public speaking skills.
• Strong communication, teamwork, and leadership skills.
• Experience working with sponsors and developing sponsorship materials is an asset.
Apply here by February 1, 2021 at 11:59 pm: