Would you like to share your knowledge of Economic topics with other students through writing? Does analyzing economic data and thinking through policy actions and conducting research excite you? Do you want to create a difference through your research and writing? Then you would be a great fit for the Economic Researcher role at LEC!
This Economic Researcher role is part of a pilot Researcher Development Program that the Laurier Economics Club is running for the 2022/2023 academic year
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conducting research and creating short economic articles on topics of interest
- Support Senior Researchers in developing the club's Flagship Economic Report this Winter term
- Peer-review and provide feedback on articles written by other members
Key Skills that will be developed:
- Effective Writing and Communication skills
- Analytical & Research focused mindset
- Collaboration and teamwork
Link to apply:
We encourage everyone who has an interest in economics and research to apply no matter which program you may be in!
Deadline to apply is September 29th at 11:59pm