First-Year Ambassadors will act as a liaison between ECL and the broader first-year student body. There are two openings for this role.
Responsibilities of each First Year Ambassador will include:
• Seeking out and developing relationships with first-year students who would benefit from ECL’s events and initiatives.
• Speaking on behalf of the broader first-year student body in ECL meetings and offering suggestions to improve each ECL portfolio accordingly.
• Advertising ECL events to other first-year students and encouraging attendance.
• In general, serve as the point of contact between first-year students and the ECL Executive Team.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Strong interpersonal and networking, skills, with the ability to convey value persuasively and persistently to others.
• Solid presentation and public speaking skills.
• Strong communication, teamwork, and leadership skills.
Apply here by February 1, 2021 at 11:59 pm: