Project Managers will be assigned an event-type that they will be responsible for planning and organizing from start to finish. There are three openings for this role.
Responsibilities of each Project Manager will include:
• Planning and organizing all aspects of their assigned event-type – one of Coffee Chats, Workshops, or the ECL Case Competition.
• Working closely with each portfolio in planning their assigned events.
• Evaluating the performance of each event by turnout, participation, costs/revenues, etc.
• Briefing the rest of the Executive Team on the above and offering areas for improvement.
• Propose and taking the lead on new ideas for potential ECL events and initiatives.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• A self-starter mentality, making them driven enough to come up with and follow-through with event ideas independently.
• Strong communication, teamwork, and leadership skills.
• Experience managing projects/events from start to finish.
Apply here by February 1, 2021 at 11:59 pm: