Vice President of Events
The VP of Events will oversee the planning and organization process of ECL events.
Responsibilities of the VP of Events will include:
• Managing and overseeing all activities related to club events.
• Developing proposals for new events and initiatives and implementing feedback.
• Working closely with the VP of External Affairs to host guest speakers and develop a corporate sponsorship package.
• Working closely with the VP of Internal Affairs to arrange for event catering, bookings, etc.
• Working closely with the VP of Marketing to develop promotional material for events.
• Working closely with the VP of Finance to develop budgets for each term and process event-related expenses.
• Hiring, managing, and administering feedback to Project Managers.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• A self-starter mentality, making them driven enough to come up with and follow-through with event ideas independently.
• Strong communication, teamwork, and leadership skills.
• Experience overseeing the performance of multiple events or projects.
Apply here by February 1, 2021 at 11:59 pm: https://www.ecommercelaurier.com/vp-events