Vice President of Marketing
The VP of Marketing will be in charge of the creative, student-facing end of ECL.
Responsibilities of the VP of Marketing will include:
• Developing and maintaining the ECL website.
• Managing and developing content for all ECL social media accounts in relation to club events, initiatives, and campaigns.
• Leveraging social media engagement metrics to improve the online reach of the club.
• Establishing club presence and creatively increasing awareness amongst students.
• Ordering and printing all promotional material.
• Hiring, managing, and administering feedback to Directors, if applicable.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• A creative mindset, with the ability to take initiative and deliver results autonomously.
• Strong communication, teamwork, and leadership skills.
• Experience managing social media accounts and creating content is an asset.
• Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and related graphic design programs is an asset.
Apply here by February 1, 2021 at 11:59 pm: https://www.ecommercelaurier.com/vp-marketing