VP of Finance and Club Strategy
The Vice President of Finance & Club Strategy is in charge of preparing financial statements for all events, programs, and merchandise through Startup Laurier. The role will also entail being in charge of collecting and analyzing information to improve future Startup events. This includes working with the Presidents to draft the upcoming year’s budget, and report all profits and expenses. Additionally, the VP of Finance is in charge of keeping track of reimbursements, as well as corporate sponsorships.
- Weekly meetings with the Startup Laurier Executive Team
- Check-ins with the Presidents
- Frequent updates with the progress of yearly budget and planning purchasing of merchandise and internal operations
- Actively engaging in Startup Laurier’s vision and key pillars
- Being an all-star team player and Startup Laurier family member
Deadline to apply: April 10th, 2021 @ 11:59PM ET