Acknowledgement of Risk & Responsibility
- I accept full responsibility for my actions for the entire duration of this event.
- I acknowledge that the Wilfrid Laurier University Students’ Union and its officers, directors, employees, volunteers, and the event organizers are in no way responsible for lost or stolen property, bodily injury or any other misfortune that might come to me as a result of my participation in this event.
- I acknowledge that I will not hold the Wilfrid Laurier University Students’ Union and its officers, directors, employees, volunteers, and the event organizers liable or responsible for any injury or damages sustained from activities related to participation in the Event.
- I acknowledge that there are certain inherent and unavoidable risks in all activities and will take reasonable steps at all times during this event to avoid placing myself in dangerous and/or potentially hazardous situations.
- I am in good health and have never been told by a doctor NOT to do physical activity.
- I will notify event organizers prior to the beginning of the event of any health conditions that may be associated with the risk of a medical emergency (e.g., severe allergies).
- I acknowledge that the Students’ Union can in no way guarantee that you (or those you may come into contact with) will not become infected with the COVID-19 virus, and that by participating in this event, you voluntarily assume any risk relating to COVID-19.
- I hereby grant permission to the event organizers to photograph and video me, and otherwise capture my image, and to make recordings of my voice to be used in marketing materials, at the event or location noted above.
By purchasing this ticket, I acknowledge that I have read the above and agree to participate in the event using my free will and good judgment. If purchasing tickets on behalf of others, I acknowledge that I have provided them with this information and obtained their consent to the above.
LazSoc Movember Campaign: Snap Your Stache!
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
We are so thrilled that you have been selected as your club's Movember Social Media Contest representative! Please fill out this form so we can collect your information for the competition. The rules are as follows:
1) Please fill out this form above
2) Please buy your "ticket" on lazsoc.ca to enter in to the contest. A small portion of your donation will go towards the prize for the winner, the rest will be donated to Movember on behalf of LazSoc.
3) We will ask that you submit a weekly mo' update (a landscape orientation close-up picture of your moustache week by week) to email@example.com *note: these pictures may be posted on our instagram
4) At the end of the month you will take your competition picture which can be the funniest or best pic of your moustache!
5) The competition will be held on LazSoc's Instagram stories, and students will vote through polls.
6) The winner will be announced on November 30th.
There will be more info to come so stay tuned! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Director of Philanthropy, Denise Liu (firstname.lastname@example.org) or our Movember Chair, Colton Phillips (email@example.com)
Happy Movember & may the best mo' win!