Acknowledgement of Risk & Responsibility
- I accept full responsibility for my actions for the entire duration of this event.
- I acknowledge that the Wilfrid Laurier University Students’ Union and its officers, directors, employees, volunteers, and the event organizers are in no way responsible for lost or stolen property, bodily injury or any other misfortune that might come to me as a result of my participation in this event.
- I acknowledge that I will not hold the Wilfrid Laurier University Students’ Union and its officers, directors, employees, volunteers, and the event organizers liable or responsible for any injury or damages sustained from activities related to participation in the Event.
- I acknowledge that there are certain inherent and unavoidable risks in all activities and will take reasonable steps at all times during this event to avoid placing myself in dangerous and/or potentially hazardous situations.
- I am in good health and have never been told by a doctor NOT to do physical activity.
- I will notify event organizers prior to the beginning of the event of any health conditions that may be associated with the risk of a medical emergency (e.g., severe allergies).
- I acknowledge that the Students’ Union can in no way guarantee that you (or those you may come into contact with) will not become infected with the COVID-19 virus, and that by participating in this event, you voluntarily assume any risk relating to COVID-19.
- I hereby grant permission to the event organizers to photograph and video me, and otherwise capture my image, and to make recordings of my voice to be used in marketing materials, at the event or location noted above.
By purchasing this ticket, I acknowledge that I have read the above and agree to participate in the event using my free will and good judgment. If purchasing tickets on behalf of others, I acknowledge that I have provided them with this information and obtained their consent to the above.
Making a Statement Crewneck (LMA)
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart