Acknowledgement of Risk & Responsibility
- I accept full responsibility for my actions for the entire duration of this event.
- I acknowledge that the Wilfrid Laurier University Students’ Union and its officers, directors, employees, volunteers, and the event organizers are in no way responsible for lost or stolen property, bodily injury or any other misfortune that might come to me as a result of my participation in this event.
- I acknowledge that I will not hold the Wilfrid Laurier University Students’ Union and its officers, directors, employees, volunteers, and the event organizers liable or responsible for any injury or damages sustained from activities related to participation in the Event.
- I acknowledge that there are certain inherent and unavoidable risks in all activities and will take reasonable steps at all times during this event to avoid placing myself in dangerous and/or potentially hazardous situations.
- I am in good health and have never been told by a doctor NOT to do physical activity.
- I will notify event organizers prior to the beginning of the event of any health conditions that may be associated with the risk of a medical emergency (e.g., severe allergies).
- I acknowledge that the Students’ Union can in no way guarantee that you (or those you may come into contact with) will not become infected with the COVID-19 virus, and that by participating in this event, you voluntarily assume any risk relating to COVID-19.
- I hereby grant permission to the event organizers to photograph and video me, and otherwise capture my image, and to make recordings of my voice to be used in marketing materials, at the event or location noted above.
By purchasing this ticket, I acknowledge that I have read the above and agree to participate in the event using my free will and good judgment. If purchasing tickets on behalf of others, I acknowledge that I have provided them with this information and obtained their consent to the above.
Startup Laurier Premium Membership
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Startup Laurier's Premium Membership primarily gives access to our Winternship program job board. Winternship is a part-time, unpaid internship program for students in the winter 2024 term where students can gain first-hand experience working at both startup and established companies in the area. In addition to Winternship, the premium membership gives guaranteed access to all of our events.
Startup Laurier acts solely as a facilitator connecting students with potential internship opportunities and is not responsible for the relationship established between a student and a company. While we strive to ensure quality interactions, we do not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of information provided by participating companies. Students are encouraged to independently assess and verify the terms of any engagement, as Startup Laurier is not liable for actions, decisions, or consequences arising from student-company relationships. Participation in Startup Laurier’s Winternship program is voluntary, and students release Startup Laurier and its representatives from any liability. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue our services without prior notice. This disclaimer is effective as of November 20th, 2023, and applies to all interactions facilitated by Startup Laurier from that date onward. Startup Laurier takes no responsibility for the outcomes of individual engagements, and students are advised to make informed decisions about their involvement with companies introduced through the Winternship program.
By purchasing this ticket I acknowledge that I have read and understood the terms and conditions above and agree to be bound by its provisions.